|This article is a stub. You can contribute to the Official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Wiki by just signing in with your Twitch account and .|
The DBNO (Down But Not Out) or 'Revive State' is a feature in BATTLEGROUNDS that can be used to revive downed squad mates.
The DBNO (Down But Not Out) feature was introduced in Alpha Update 3. Once players HP reaches 0 they will go into a DBNO state that players can only crawl and drop items, you cannot shoot or use items while in this state.
- When a teammate is in DBNO state, players can revive them by nearing them and interacting with the character using the “F” key
- The reviving time icon will be visible to both the squad mate reviving the player and the player down.
- When in DBNO state, a players revive time will gradually decrease. When revive time reaches zero, the character will die and cannot be revived for the rest of the match.
- The timer will not decrease if a teammate is attempting to revive a player.
- When reviving your squad mate, it's best to have a smoke grenade in your inventory so that you can throw it down on the ground to revive a player in the open, or if possible revive your teammate behind cover (i.e, a wall, building, tree).
- For every DNBO state a player is in, it will cause revive time to decrease at a faster rate for every subsequent time.
- If a squad mate is in the DBNO state and the last player alive gets 'knocked out' or dead, everyone in the DBNO state will instantly die.