| PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds|
Early Access Weeks 2 and 3 Update
- Fixed configuration files (ini) so that it cannot be used to hide trees, grass, etc.
- Prevented adjusting the FOV by changing the game settings file (ini).
- FOV will be adjustable from the settings menu in-game in a future update.
- Fixed an issue with door sounds playing at low volume
- Adjusted volume of wind, rain, and footsteps
- Improved the sounds for the buggy
- When in rainy weather, you will now sporadically hear thunder sounds
- Added more support for non-standard aspect ratios. The game will now display at the correct FOV on aspect ratios ranging from 4:3 to 21:9. Multi-monitor environments such as Eyefinity are not recommended at this time.
- Fixed an issue with the compass direction not displaying correctly
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.