|Unreal Engine 4|
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) is a competitive survival shooter formally developed/published by Bluehole. PUBG is now being developed by PUBG Corp, a Bluehole subsidiary company  in cooperation with Brendan Greene (PLAYERUNKNOWN) as the Creative Director, PUBG is Greene's first standalone game.
Players are dropped into a wide, open area, and they must fight to the death - all while the battlefield shrinks, adding pressure to all in its grip. Use a variety of interesting weapons and vehicles amid the BATTLEGROUNDS. "Killing off another player cuts down on your competition, but it also offers up the opportunity to grab some loot. Your character can only carry around a limited amount of gear, so there are important questions to ask whenever you come across new items. Is it better to stick with your current 9mm pistol, or hold out hope that you'll be able to find ammo for a found 12 gauge shotgun?"
PUBG Mobile is running on Unreal Engine 4, players take on the Battle Royale experience on a map called "Erangel."
BATTLEGROUNDS takes place on different islands (maps), but the main island for BATTLEGROUNDS is called Erangel. An abandoned Russian island where a military occupation was controlling the island. The military occupation tested chemical/biological experiments on the islands population, after a resistance attack on a biological facility, the island had to be abandoned.
Features on Mobile?
- 4 maps; Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi (beta).
- Solo, Duo, Squad.
- Arcade: Mini Zone, War Mode and Sniper Mode (currently only available in Third person perspective).
- Destruction, bullet travel time, bullet drop and attachments that affect the outcome of the gun.
- Revive downed teammates.
- Custom servers.
- Spectating support for Team servers when you die.
- TPP & FPP (Solo, Duo & Squad) servers.
- Wide range of weapons ranging from Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Light Machine Guns, Shotguns, Pistols, Melee Weapons and more.
- Weapon customization.
- All MOCAP animations.
- Character customization.
- Military in-game gear ranging from Backpacks, Helmets, One Piece Suits and Vests.
- Cosmetic Items ranging from Jackets, Masks, Glasses, Pants, Shoes, Shirts and more. For more, head to the Equipment Wiki.
- Ability to eject from the plane whenever you want.
- Ability to join disconnected matches.
- Killcam is available in every mode of the game since version 0.4.
- Many more!
Features not on Mobile?
- PUBG Partners.
- Modding Support (create your own gamemodes, maps, etc).
- Renting Servers (like in the Battlefield series).
- Game replay 2D/3D (to see your full game in replay, see how you died, make machinimas, etc).
Spawning into the game?
When you spawn, everyone in the game gets put on a small island where you wait x amount of minutes to load into the game (here to make the players load into the game properly with all the assets, etc.). After the time limit is up during the starting area, you get teleported in a paradrop plane, you get flown over an area and then you get thrown out of a plane with a parachute. Once landed, loot spawns in different areas, it's based on the Arma 3 model, it's all random. The loot system is a lot more in-depth than H1Z1, so there will be more time spent farming for better weapons/attachments/armor, etc.
What can the player hold?
Depending on the players gear (vest 1 - 3 and backpack 1 - 3) you can hold as much as you can carry in your slots. A player can hold 2 primary weapons, 1 pistol, 1 melee weapon and grenades.
-- All weapons/items that are on the player or weapon itself don't take up inventory space in your backpack. You can have 1 grenade on your character, while any extra grenades you pick up take up space.
By Tencent Mobile: Lightspeed & Quantum Studio
- Name: PUBG: Mobile
By Tencent Mobile: Lightspeed & Quantum Studio (PUBG Mobile 2)
- After a period of testing, Game For Peace merged into normal PUBG of Lightspeed itself and deleted the regular version.
By Tencent Mobile: Timi Studio
Note: There are two mobile versions for China.