8 Key Tips and Tricks for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
Do you like this video?
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds BATTLE ROYALE game-mode puts up to 100 players on a remote island for a winner-takes-all showdown where strategic gameplay is as important as shooting skills. Players enter a last-man-standing battle where they try to locate weapons, vehicles, and supplies in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that eventually forces players into a shrinking play zone as they engage in a tense and spectacular fight to the death.
- Realistic gunplay mechanics, with 17 weapons & 35 attachments.
- Motion captured character animations.
- Realistic vehicle mechanics with 4 vehicle types to choose from (Car, buggy, jeep, boat), and more to be added in the future.
- Session based gameplay, with an in-depth loot system and different end game locations each round.
- State of the art character customization system.
- ELO based ranking and both in-game and web-based leaderboards.
- Full player tracking with 2D map replays.
- In-game 3D match playback, with cinematic camera system.