Key needed to open?
|Not Tradable, Marketable|
Steam market (crate):
Steam market (key):
You can use your Battle Points (BP) to buy this crate on the REWARDS page. These crates have a limit of 6 crates per week, you can either get the Eguinox Crate or one of 9 other random crates.
How to buy the crate:
- Use BP to buy the crates (6 crates to buy per week) or go on the Steam Marketplace.
- Go in-game pay $2.50 to open each crate.
- If you don't want to pay to open the crates, you can sell them on the Steam Marketplace for Steam wallet money.
- 1st Crate: 700 BP
- 2nd Crate: 1,400 BP
- 3rd Crate: 2,800 BP
- 4th Crate: 4,200 BP
- 5th Crate: 5,400 BP
- 6th Crate: 7,000 BP
- Q: How do I get access to these skins?
A: You can either buy the crate or buy the weapon skins individually.
- Q: Do these weapon skins change the statistics of your weapon?
A: No, it's not Pay 2 Win.
- Q: How do the rarities work?
A: Head to skin rarities.
Here are the list of items you can get in the Eguinox Crate.
|The Olive Branch - Pan||0.0009%|
|Shark Bite - Kar98k||0.16%|
|Gold Plate - AKM||0.32%|
|Shark Bite - M16A4||0.32%|
|Gold Plate - AWM||0.6%|
|Gold Plate - Groza||1.3%|
|Silver Plate - S12K||1.3%|
|Silver Plate - UMP9||3%|
|Silver Plate - Tommy Gun||6.5%|
|Desert Digital - P92||6.5%|
|Desert Digital - Micro UZI||20%|
|Desert Digital - Win94||20%|
|Desert Digital - P18C||20%|
|Desert Digital - Sawed-off||20%|