| "Not just a game. This is BATTLE ROYALE."|
- See also: Revive System
Team Play is an option players can choose to use when participating in matches in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
- Players can choose their teammate from the Steam friends list in the pre-game lobby, if their profile is public.
- If players have a private Steam profile, they can be invited to join a team by using the nickname invite box.
- Players can view their friend's stats by hovering over their profile picture and clicking the stats button.
- There is push-to-talk for team voice chat.
- A player can spectate as their team mate if they die first.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.