在絕地求生中有各種的武器。刷新的機率有所不同。但大部分的武器都有機會獲得，除了很少數最強的武器要在空投补给箱中獲得。 此外可以使用各種的配件來改造武器，例如 枪口补偿器， 消音器, scopes, 前握把， 扩容弹具等。
- Each gunshot sound heard in game has propagation delay based on distance between source and the listener
- The propagation velocity is 340m/s so if a pistol is shot 340m away from listeners, they will see the muzzle flash first and hear the gunshot after 1 second
- If a gun is fired from indoors or there is no direct or approximate line of sight (obstructed), the reverb effect and LPF are applied to the sound effect
Bullet Crack/Whizz Effect编辑
Bullet crack effect (or bullet bow shockwave) is generated when a supersonic projectile passes in close proximity to the listener. The effect can be heard in a closest point on bullet trajectory line. Basically, the sound source is always perpendicular to the trajectory line, so if players hear a bullet crack just in their left headphone, they know that the shooter is either directly in front of or behind them.
Most of the weapons are supersonic. This means that players will hear the crack/whizz before they hear the actual gunshot. In a scenario where they see a shooter 1000m away, using AWM (>900m/s muzzle velocity) the events will occur in such order:
- See the muzzle flash
- After ~1 sec hear the crack/whizz (assuming no air drag)
- After ~3 sec hear the gunshot
Bullets passing close to the player will generate a crack sound, the ones passing further away will only generate whizz effect. Different sound samples and blended based on distance (the maximum distance and attenuation characteristic is also affected by suppressor attachment). The close gunshot sounds louder and more clear than the distant ones.
Recoil is based on multiple variables which uniquely define a weapon's recoil characteristics, such as: vertical and horizontal kicks, recoil speed, shot recovery speeds, degree of variation, magnitude of recovery and horizontal kick tendency.
Patch changes 编辑
- Early Access Month 4 Update: Added new sound effect while scoping or aiming weapon; Improved character animation without any weapon or with melee weapon; Added new option to display all equipped weapons on the right side of the screen. This UI will be updated further in the future; Fixed an issue of weapons sporadically ceasing to fire despite being set to auto firing mode; Fixed an issue of the reloading sound getting played repetitively after dropping a weapon while reloading; Fixed a bug where weapons would continue to play looped reload animation even after canceling the reload.
- Early Access Week 16 Update: You can no longer fire weapons in a vehicle from underwater; Fixed an issue of armed weapon not getting displayed on HUD UI, when switching weapons with number keys while having inventory open.
- Early Access Week 15 Update: Fixed a bug that made a teammate's weapon invisible in spectator mode.
- Early Access Month 3 Update: Improved rendering performance of weapons from far-off. Made improvements to the weapon animations.
- Early Access Week 13 Update: Improved the rendering performance of weapon effects at a distance.
- Early Access Week 11 Update: Fixed a bug that caused weapon icons at the bottom of the screen to not be shown when switching weapons after opening the inventory.
- Early Access Month 2 Update: Improved rendering performance for weapons and attachments seen at distance; Improved rendering performance by modifying certain weapon and vehicle effects that were unnecessarily rendered at distance.
- Early Access Week 5 Update: Improved the drop in FPS when firing a gun or driving a vehicle.
- Early Access Month 1 Update: The blood hit effect size now varies according to the weapon caliber; Fixed a bug that caused weapons to clip through walls.
- Closed Beta Update 3: The moving speed when sprinting now varies slightly according to the weapon your character is holding.
- Closed Beta Update 1: Resolved an issue with weapon sounds resulting in the inability to locate gunshot origin; Fixed issue of magazines disappearing when switching weapons.
- Closed Beta Launch Update: Adjusted balance for all weapons and attachments.; Added new equip weapon animations. Changing weapons is no longer instantaneous.; Non-equipped weapons are now shown on the character’s back.; Re-made all weapon samples for all ranges and silenced versions (WIP).
- Alpha Update 3: Increased the spawn rate of low value weapons and items; Decreased the spawn rate of high value weapons.
- Alpha Update 2: Weapons will no longer auto-reload ammo when equipped.; Adjusted the recoil recovery mechanics. Weapons do not recover to the same position after shots anymore and you will need to re-aim each shot.; Adjusted the drop mesh sizes for weapons and accessories.
- Alpha Update 1: Weapons will no longer be switched when scrolling mouse with the inventory open.
- Alpha Launch Update: Per each weapon's characteristics, sway following WASD movement and camera rotation were added. For example, since pistols and SMGs are lighter, there is less lag in camera rotation.
- Pre-Alpha Launch Update: Added sound propagation for weapons (delay with distance).