- Tires can be shot out.
Patch changes 编辑
- Early Access Week 26 Update: Fixed an animation bug that appeared when a character used healing or boosting items in the driver's seat.
- Early Access September Update: Added a new sound for collisions between vehicles and characters; Fixed a bug where FOV slider value would be improperly set inside of vehicles in FPP mode, regardless of FOV slider setting.
- Early Access Week 21 Update: Fixed a bug that caused a player to exit a vehicle when they pressed 'F' to cancel using an energy drink.
- Early Access Week 20 Update: Decreased motorbike engine and vehicle skid sound volumes.
- Early Access Month 4 Update: Optimized vehicle physics.; You may now honk a car horn when sitting in the driver's seat with Left Mouse Click; Decreased the chance of vehicle explosion after the vehicle gets stuck in objects; Vehicle driving sound will change slightly in FPP and TPP modes; Improved effects of boats; Added spark effect to flat tires.
- Early Access Week 15 Update: You can no longer get out of a vehicle if the vehicle is blocked all the way around.; Vehicle tire effects will change immediately when the vehicle is on a different type of ground.
- Early Access Month 3 Update: Fixed an issue of frame drop when vehicles were around by optimizing vehicles.; Adjusted vehicles to face random directions at spawn.; Adjusted the spawn time of vehicles and speedboats, so that they can be seen from farther away.; Fixed a bug that caused a character to be misplaced after getting in a vehicle.
- Early Access Week 13 Update: Improved rendering performance of vehicles, motorbikes, and boats at a distance.
- Early Access Week 10 Update: Improved performance by reducing effects played excessively during vehicle crashes; Improved performance on the server in relation to vehicles; Fixed a crash related to when vehicles crashed; Partially fixed a bug that caused a player to “die from falling” after getting stuck in buildings or vehicles.
- Early Access Month 2 Update: Improved rendering performance by modifying certain weapon and vehicle effects that were unnecessarily rendered at distance; Added punctured wheel effect and sound; Added burnt markings to vehicles after being destroyed; Added the motorbike number plate image; When a vehicle explodes, the fences near the vehicle will now also be destroyed.; Fixed a bug that caused vehicles to be spawned in garages consistently. Vehicles should be spawned at a higher rate in garages, but not at 100%.; Partially fixed a bug that caused a vehicle to get stuck in buildings, fences or other vehicles.
- Early Access Week 8 Update: Slightly improved the drop in FPS when there are vehicles near the character; Fixed the issue that was causing the sound to break when there are too many vehicles in a small area.
- Early Access Week 5 Update: Improved the drop in FPS when firing a gun or driving a vehicle.
- Early Access Month 1 Update: Fixed an issue where aiming from vehicles was not accurate; Fixed a bug that caused a knocked out player to be ejected in front of a vehicle. If knocked out in a vehicle, you will now be ejected to the side.
- Early Access Week 1 Update: Removed crosshair while in a vehicle and not in the aiming state; Fixed a bug where a character would receive damage from vehicles while behind trees/walls.
- Closed Beta Update 1: The fences around the military base on the southern island will now be easier to destroy with vehicles.
- Closed Beta Launch Update: Improved driving mechanics. This will prevent unexpected movements and non-responsive vehicles.
- Alpha Update 2: Fixed a bug that caused vehicles to react unpredictably (fly away or flip over) when players came in contact with them; Fixed a bug allowing vehicles to be driven upside down and/or sideways.
- Alpha Update 1: Initial fuel amount for spawned vehicles was changed from 50% to a random value between 40–100%.; Added an effect to emphasize the fuel gauge when using boost to help players understand that vehicle boost consumes much more fuel.
- Pre-Alpha Launch Update: Added vehicle refueling system.; Added destructible tires to all wheeled vehicles.; Added seat information and tire status to vehicle UI element.